Gluten-Free | Kosher | Grain-Free | Paleo
Made with cauliflower, this delicious pasta is gluten-free, grain-free, certified paleo friendly and low on the glycemic index. By incorporating cauliflower, this pasta has added nutrients like fiber, antioxidants, and vitamin C that will stand up to fork twirls and sauces aplenty.
As an added bonus, each 3 oz. serving contains approximately 2 ½ servings of vegetables!
Because our Cauliflower Linguini is freshly made, the pasta cooks perfectly al dente in only 2-3 minutes. Toss with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Our fresh pasta can be refrigerated for up to 35 days after arrival or frozen for up to 12 months. When cooking from frozen, no need to thaw, just place directly in boiling water and stir to loosen.
Taste Republic is on a mission to revolutionize gluten-free food. Join the movement and exercise your right to ENJOY food, without limits.
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. (We recommend 3 quarts of water per 9 oz. package of Taste Republic pasta.)
- Gently loosen the bundle of pasta with your hands and carefully place the loosened pasta into the boiling water.
- Stir immediately to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes or until preferred al dente texture.
- If frozen, place directly in the boiling water and stir to loosen the pasta. Immediately toss with desired sauce and serve.
Cauliflower Powder, Water, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Whole Egg, Egg White, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Glucono delta-lactone*, Konjac.
*Glucono delta-lactone is a natural acidifier also found in wine and honey
CONTAINS: EGG | Keep Refrigerated